We have an exciting opportunity to join us as Restaurant supervisor.
This will be based on a shift/rota basis and will include working Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night and Sunday afternoon and as and when required for extra events.
The successful candidate will have strong inter-personal skills and will be confident in dealing with a wide variety of jobs. The role will be to work alongside the restaurant manager and support them with the team to maintain the highest level of Customer Service. If you have a willingness to work as a team in a fast paced and busy restaurant with a can-do attitude then this could be the job for you!
RATE OF PAY: £12 per hour
HOURS: minimum of 22.5 plus additional hours will be as and when required.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN THE CATERING INDUSTRY IN A SUPERVISORY/MANIGERIAL ROLE IS ESSENTIAL
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS Wednesday 6th December 23
Candidates may be contacted before this date.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to Restaurant Manager
- Supporting the Restaurant manager
- Stepping in to the managers roll when away.
- Supervising, guiding and motivating the team of waiting staff
- The training and development of waiting staff
- Liaise with kitchen staff in a professional manner
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner
- Work closely with restaurant management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a pleasant dining experience
- Assist with setting tables before the restaurant opens and ensuring high standards are met
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Strong customer service skills required
- Must have legible handwriting
- Ability to use a restaurant POS software platform a plus
The role will be to work within the team to maintain the highest level of Customer Service. If this exciting role, is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Job Type: Part-time 22 hrs plus
To apply – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering email or by using the form on this page.