Our 300-seat restaurant and busy catering operation is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated full time chef to join our team..
The Panorama restaurant at Owlerton Sports Stadium is Sheffield’s first-class racetrack dining experience. We are located next to our sister companies, the “OEC” and “Napoleon’s Casino” and are part of the A&S Leisure Group that boasts 50 years’ experience in the hospitality sector.
Our 300-seat restaurant and busy catering operation is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated full time chef to join our team.
Our food has many influences and stays true to our principles of good quality, taste and presentation. With a new menu designed every two/three months, there will always be something to keep you inspired.
- To ensure all mise-en-place is correctly prepared to Head Chef’s specification
- To ensure all dishes prepared are to the correct recipe and presented as directed by Head Chef
- To attend training courses and seminars as and when directed
- To communicate with Head Chef to ensure smooth running of the kitchen
- To check and sign for deliveries when requested
- To notify supervisors or management of any dangerous equipment or incidents
- To adhere to all relevant food laws and guidelines
- To assist in the cleaning of all areas of the kitchen including storerooms
- To complete all relevant paperwork required by the Food Hygiene Policy
- To ensure junior chefs receive the right training and guidance
What We offer
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Uniform provision
- Free meals on duty
- 38 average hours per week plus overtime if requested
- Salary starts at £13.00 per hour
- 4 to 5 shifts per week on average
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or above
- 2 years’ experience in professional kitchens