Owlerton Stadium is not only known for its exciting racing and vibrant atmosphere; it also offers a mouthwatering range of delightful dining options that will satisfy every foodie…
Whether you’re a seasoned racing enthusiast or simply looking for a unique dining experience, Owlerton Stadium’s delicious dishes and restaurant deals definitely put the venue up there as one of the best restaurants in Sheffield!
If you’re on the lookout for a family restaurant that’s ideal for special occasions, weekend treats, date nights, or just catch-ups with your friends, our Panorama Restaurant showcases impressive seasonal menus that’ll leave you craving to book your next visit.
Irresistible July-September Dinner Menu
With a wide variety of places to eat in Sheffield, what makes Owlerton Stadium stand out from the crowd? Our Panorama Restaurant boasts an impressive reputation for unveiling fine dining plates at a value-for-money price tag! Our current July to September mighty Dinner Menu includes starter, main, and dessert favourites like:
- Tandoori spiced chicken wings, poppadum basket, mango chutney and mint raita.
- Prawn & crayfish cocktail topped with green herb & lemon mayonnaise.
- Guinness braised pork rib-eye, caramelised red onion mash, seasoned Yorkshire pudding.
- Chargrilled sirloin steak, lyonnaise potatoes, mushroom, green peppercorn & brandy sauce.
- Fillet of seabream with seared peppers, garlic tiger prawns & tomato salsa.
- Dark chocolate tart, Baileys Chantilly cream, and a hazelnut crumb.
- Clotted cream cheesecake with Eton mess topping.
Panorama Restaurant Deals
Along with the creative culinary, the jaw-dropping offers ensure Owlerton Stadium is firmly on the list of best restaurants in Sheffield! Check out some of the latest deals:
- Summer Panorama: Enjoy a 3 course meal, racecard, and admission this summer! Tuesdays £18, Fridays £24, and Saturdays £30.
- Kids Eat Free: With every paying adult, kids can grab a free 3 course meal until 1st September – The ideal family restaurant.
- 2 Course Tuesdays: 2 courses for just £15 on Tuesdays! This includes a racecard and admission.
Tempt your tastebuds with the full menu.
Owlerton Stadium’s VIP boxes cater for up to 20 guests per box or combine the suites for a total of 80 people. Along with the best views in the house and a private bar, the VIP boxes come with delectable banquet-style dining options, contributing to making us one of the best restaurants in Sheffield.
Which tasty hot banquet would you choose?
- Traditional: Steak & Guinness pie, hand-cut chips, mushy peas, caramelised onion gravy, mint sauce, & Henderson’s Relish.
- Indian: Chicken tikka masala, pilau rice, onion bhajis, garlic & coriander naan, poppadoms, raita, lime pickle & mango chutney.
- Italian: Classic lasagne, baby potatoes roasted with rosemary & red onion, Caesar dressed leaves, and cherry tomato & basil focaccia.
- Roast: Roasted pork loin steak, with peppercorn sauce, crushed buttered potatoes with spring onions, honey-roasted carrots, & French-style peas.
Not to mention, the cold platters to start and additional dessert boards to follow – including cheese and biscuits for £45 or chocolate brownies for £35 (10 portions per serving).
Feast your eyes on the full menu here.
Don’t Miss the Summer VIP Hospitality
Every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday throughout Summer 2023 enjoy a premium race night experience and get all of the below starting from just £20 per person:
- Admission and racecard
- Hot and cold buffet meal
- Mini bar & full bar service
- Table betting service
- Private balcony
- Up to 4 hours of live racing
A true summer bargain!
Ready to dine?
So, if you’re looking for extraordinary places to eat in Sheffield make sure Owlerton Stadium is at the top of your must-try list…
Book your Owlerton Stadium experience today by clicking below: