[Slavery And Human Trafficking Statement]
The A&S Leisure Group Limited, The Players Club UK Limited and Sheffield Sports Stadium Limited recognise that modern slavery can have a significant adverse impact on individuals, families and communities across the world. We are fully supportive of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and have implemented a Modern Slavery Act 2015 Policy and Procedure
The A&S Leisure Group Limited, The Players Club UK Limited and Sheffield Sports Stadium Limited are a provider of gambling and food and beverage services in the leisure sector. We operate solely within the UK and a substantial percentage of the revenue we receive is derived from gambling activities and does not involve a supply chain.
All of our branches are owned and operated by the company directly thus ensuring that all employees who work on a temporary, fixed term or permanent basis are subject to a right to work check in accordance with UK legislation.
Where the services of an employment agency are used we will only use reputable agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. We expect all of our suppliers, contractors and business partners working with us to comply with our values and policies. We have implemented a Supplier Code of Conduct that will be communicated to all appropriate suppliers, contractors and business partners at the outset of our business relationship with them.
Due diligence processes
As part of our ongoing strategy to identify and mitigate risk we have systems in place to:
- Ensure a controlled and monitored work environment within our licensed premises;
- Build (where practicable) long standing relationship with our suppliers and partners, and in doing so we make clear that by associating with us we expect high levels of ethical and professional behaviour;
- Work with (where practicable) a UK company or branch as we have an expectation that these entities take a similarly strong stance against combatting slavery and human trafficking;
- Deal with any issues which arise and to deal with such issues as appropriate; and
- Encourage the reporting of concerns and we protect whistle blowers in accordance with our whistle blowing policy.
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we have provided training to our key members of staff to ensure a high level of understanding within our organisation.
All Directors have been briefed on the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and endorse this statement.
Updated December 2020