If you require any further information please call our reception on 0114 234 3074.
At Owlerton Greyhound Stadium, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience.
- Whilst at the stadium, if you experience COVID-19 symptoms please contact a member of staff immediately who will be able to advise and assist.
- It is expected that outside of the Stadium all government guidance has been adhered to and no visiting customer is putting any other customer at risk.
- In accordance with government guidelines it is mandatory when inside this venues facilities to wear a face covering when not sat at a table for food or drink.
- Guests are expected to remain seated, consume alcohol in a responsible manner and not engage in abusive behaviour or language.
- We will allocate guests a seat on arrival. Guests should remain in the section designated to them and follow all social distancing guidance whilst at the Stadium
- Owlerton Stadium will operate a table service for food and beverages based on the booked package. Customers are not permitted to approach the bars or fast food area.
- Owlerton Stadium will offer a preferred payment process by card for food and beverages. table betting service facilities will be cash only.
- Stay alert and stay safe – Social distancing measures, one-way systems and & hand sanitation stations have been put in place. We have also reduced the maximum capacity of our Stadium. Customers should follow the instruction and direction of staff and signage.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises can be consumed in the stadium.
- Guests are permitted to smoke only in the designated smoking areas.
- Owlerton Greyhound Stadium reserves the right to conduct bag searches upon entry to the stadium, there will be no contact made between the customer and staff during this process. Please only bring bags if absolutely necessary.
- All booking details will be retained safely and securely for 21 days in line with government guidelines regarding Test and Trace. All Data storage will be GDPR compliant.
- In the event on an emergency, guests are expected to follow staff directions regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests can park in our car park at their own risk. Owlerton Greyhound Stadium does not accept liability for any accidents, damage or losses.
- A breach of social distancing and stadium rules may result in ejection from the stadium, without a refund.
- Owlerton Greyhound Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry at any time.
- Before arriving at the stadium, customers will be required to read their booking confirmation form as it is important this is understood before entering the stadium as entry will constitute acceptance.
Thank you for your co–operation and STAY SAFE!
Owlerton Stadium Management Team
[Goings on at Owlerton]
Situated just 5 minutes from Sheffield’s City Centre, Owlerton is the perfect venue for partygoers, couples, families and companies looking for a fun and affordable night out.